Taking too long? Close loading screen.


Foreign Journalists and foreign correspondents can apply to Ministries, Departments and Agencies  for accreditation to exercise their profession within Sierra Leone.

For film production, Sierra Leone is a non-carnet country. Please note a permit is required to fly a drone recreationally or commercially in Sierra Leone, which must be applied for in advance.